Working in an incredibly dynamic, solution-focused and constantly-evolving industry, it’s easy to see how a sense of excitement and immediacy can overwhelm anyone looking to evolve their business through web. Our responsibility is to help institutions to reach success, one step at a time. Currently, we’re seeing large demand for web personalization - these are a few tips for institutions looking to maintain a focused approach:
- Think about the objectives first, allow the technology to follow
- Begin to identify the various audience groups for whom you’d like to personalize content
- Consider how messaging, and call-to-actions can change for these various audience groups
- Identify individuals on your team who will be responsible for your marketing and content strategy
- And, crucial to your success, take a phased approach to personalization! Start broad, and build upon data findings.